• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Ducks vs. Maple Leafs - Mar. 30th, 8:00pm - SN, Fan 590

CarltonTheBear

Administrator
Staff member
ANA_light.svg
​
TOR_light.svg
Anaheim Ducks
40-22-9, 89 pts
​
vs.​
Toronto Maple Leafs
32-32-8, 72 pts​
Projected Line-ups​
Gauthier-Carlsson-Killorn
Vatrano-Strome-Terry
Zegras-McTavish-Colangelo
Nesterenko-Lundestrom-Harkins

LaCombe-Gudas
Zellweger-Trouba
Mintyukov-Helleson

Dostal​
Knies-Matthews-Marner
McMann-Tavares-Nylander
Laughton-Domi-Jarnkrok
Holmberg-Kampf-Lorentz

Rielly-Carlo
McCabe-Tanev
Benoit-OEL

Woll
​
Scratches​
Ross Johnston
Brett Leason
Oliver Kylington​
​
Nick Robertson
Philippe Myers
​
Injuries​
Jacob Trouba - Undisclosed - Questionable
Robby Fabbri - Hand - Injured Reserve
Brock McGinn - Lower Body - Injured Reserve​
​
Max Pacioretty - Undisclosed - Injured Reserve
Jani Hakanpaa - Knee - Injured Reserve
​
Game Notes​
ANA
-Lukas Dostal (21-19-6, 3.01 GAA, .906 Sv%) will likely start for the Ducks
TOR
-Joseph Woll (24-13-1, 2.80 GAA, .905 Sv%) will likely start for the Leafs
 
I can see where that looked high but I feel like this gets fixed if we just use the chip In the puck to determine puck position instead of trying to assess by camera angles
 
I can see where that looked high but I feel like this gets fixed if we just use the chip In the puck to determine puck position instead of trying to assess by camera angles
If there is any sport on this planet that needs to add chip tech it's hockey.
 
Back
Top