• For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com

Islanders @ Leafs - Sept. 30th, 7:30pm - Prime

CarltonTheBear

Administrator
Staff member
NYI_light.svg
​
TOR_light.svg
New York Islanders
0-0-0, 0 points
​
@​
Toronto Maple Leafs
0-1-0, 0 points​
Projected Line-ups​
Holmstrom-Horvat-Palmieri
Maccelli-Ritchie-Schenn
Eklund-Pageau-Heineman
Palat-Cizikas-Duclair

Pelech-Schaefer
Romanov-Pulock
Stanley-DeAngelo

Sorokin​
Marchenko-Matthews-Roslovic
McKenna-Tavares-Nylander
Cowan-Paul-Sissons
Duhaime-Blueger-MacEwen

McCabe-Tanev
Rielly-Raddysh
OEL-Stecher

Stolarz
​
Scratches​
Kyle MacLean
Scott Mayfield
Matthew Kessel​
​
Bo Groulx
Nick Blankenburg
​
Injuries​
Mathew Barzal - Knee - Injured Reserve​
​
Dakota Joshua - Abdomen - Injured Reserve
Elvis Merzlikins - Shoulder - Injured Reserve
Max Domi - Back - Injured Reserve
​
Game Notes​
MTL
-Ilya Sorokin will likely start for the Islanders
TOR
-Anthony Stolarz will start for the Leafs
Streams​
 
Groulx has to come in for MacEwan; Hiller only tolerated 5 minutes of Zack attack.
Stecher doesn't deserve to come out, but getting Blankenburg some puck feel with fresh legs wouldn't be a bad thing on a back to back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: YYZ
I really do hope we use the spare bodies to keep people fresh. This season isn't quite as compressed as last year but it's still 84 games and the Leafs have a stupid amount of back to backs....while playing a rested opponent.

I didn't hate MacEwan on the ice to be honest. I do think we have enough guys who can skate fast and hit though that outside of grudge match games that I would rather see a guy like Groulx who has a bit more offensive upside in the lineup.

I'm expecting a better game out of McKenna tonight after the first game jitters.
 
  • Like
Reactions: YYZ
Back
Top