For users coming over from tmlfans.ca your username will remain the same but you will need to use the password reset feature (check your spam folder) on the login page in order to set your password. If you encounter issues, email Rick at: couchmanrick@gmail.com
I felt similarly about what happened to Stolarz last season.
I felt he started out playing well but the defense in front of him was bad.
So he got off his game, overcompensating, and bad went to worse.
I suspected that would happen with Joshua's core injury - that it would take a while for him to recover.
But to put him on LTIR makes me wonder like Herman's 'hmm '
I saw a clip on X of Dreger suggesting the Leafs are not done making moves.
Left winger or dman? ??
That Dreger/TSN hockey insider clip is meaningless because it’s exactly what Chayka said at the press conference to answer a question. Theres probably something percolating with Edvidsson and Werenski’s respective situations but I don’t think anything is imminent.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.