Author Topic: Shanahan Extended for 6 Years  (Read 545 times)

Offline Highlander

• All Star
    • View Profile
Re: Shanahan Extended for 6 Years
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 03:50:42 PM »
Yes when we see Johnsson and perhaps Engvall (who I think can make the jump) as 7th rounders, to have two on one team at the same time is a bit of a dream come true.
Scott drafted in 4th round, didn't realize he is 6'4" (and always will be)
Moore not drafted but sure to be a big part of this team going forward.

Once the D starts to catch up with the O, just saying
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 03:50:42 PM »

Offline Guilt Trip

• Veteran
  • CarltonTheBear was...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 05:36:00 PM »
Yes when we see Johnsson and perhaps Engvall (who I think can make the jump) as 7th rounders, to have two on one team at the same time is a bit of a dream come true.
Scott drafted in 4th round, didn't realize he is 6'4" (and always will be)
Moore not drafted but sure to be a big part of this team going forward.

Once the D starts to catch up with the O, just saying
And I don't think the D is that far away honestly. I think we'll be in for a bit of a shock come opening night next season. I can see a lot of change in the bottom 6. I really think Marchment, Engvall will be on our 3rd/4th lines. Marchment wasn't drafted either. Throw in Mikheyev, Rosen, Moore, Borgman and to a lesser extent next season in Duszak. All of these guys could potentially be on the Leafs and none were drafted. Even tho Kivihelme was drafted by Nashville, he is also in the group of found wallet. To lesser extents you have Timashov(5th round), Brooks(4th round), Lindgren(4th round), Hollowell(4th round) and Scott(4th round) who could be with the big club one day. Some maybe longshots but are good prospects considering where they were drafted.

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 05:36:00 PM »