Author Topic: Matthews placed on IR  (Read 5514 times)

Offline sickbeast

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Matthews placed on IR
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2018, 02:04:16 PM »
Man, both of those guys coming back in the same game on Saturday would be epic.  It's just sad to see whoever has to go.  The team is playing well and the supporting players have played extremely well in their absence.

Offline Guilt Trip

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2018, 02:09:19 PM »
Man, both of those guys coming back in the same game on Saturday would be epic.  It's just sad to see whoever has to go.  The team is playing well and the supporting players have played extremely well in their absence.
It is kind of sad but what a great spot to be in as a team where you actually have to make a tough decision regarding the lineup.

Offline herman

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
Re: Matthews emerges in radiant glory from IR
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2018, 10:17:16 AM »
Matthews currently has a goal per game, and also sports both a 6 game scoring streak and a 5 game goalless stretch.
#BeBlessed

Offline Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2018, 10:25:32 AM »
Matthews currently has a goal per game, and also sports both a 6 game scoring streak and a 5 game goalless stretch.
Is this one of them koans, or what?

Offline CarltonTheBear

• Administrator
  • Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2018, 10:26:00 AM »

This confused me for a sec so I had to look at his logs but I get it now. That's actually nuts. 10 goals in his first 6 games... 0 goals in his next 5 games... and then 2 goals in 1 game.

Offline herman

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2018, 10:31:40 AM »

This confused me for a sec so I had to look at his logs but I get it now. That's actually nuts. 10 goals in his first 6 games... 0 goals in his next 5 games... and then 2 goals in 1 game.

With small sample sizes comes extravagant conclusions.
#BeBlessed