Author Topic: Morgan Rielly  (Read 3370 times)

Offline Heroic Shrimp

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Morgan Rielly
« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2018, 08:14:22 PM »
If you had asked me before the season which Leaf would be only 3 points behind McDavid in the NHL scoring race on November 14, I would have said "Morgan Rielly, without question Morgan Rielly".  And I would have been right.
Supersize my Freedom Fries

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2018, 08:14:22 PM »

Online herman

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2018, 02:19:48 PM »
https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/truth-numbers-comparing-morgan-rielly-nhls-best-blueliners/

Rielly's numbers are looking raelly raelly good.

My take is that he's always kind of been this good (offensively), and as the rising tide of talent around him grew, Rielly was positioned to capitalize. His defense has improved but his numbers largely look better from no longer soaking up the hardest minutes all the time.

It's nice to see his production grow even though he plays an ego-less offensive game.

Offline Guilt Trip

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2018, 05:31:27 PM »
Rielly has tied his best goal scoring season already with his 9th last night. No if we could get him a stay at home partner not named Hainsey all would be good.

Online Highlander

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2018, 07:04:08 PM »
Next season Hainsey will sleep with the fishes.  Perhaps his new D partner would be Dougie Hamilton.
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline Zee

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2018, 09:29:19 AM »
Next season Hainsey will sleep with the fishes.  Perhaps his new D partner would be Dougie Hamilton.
His contract is up after this season so not like the Leafs have to do anything fancy to get rid of him too. It's not a Robidas Island situation, the D will get better by subtraction when Hainsey quietly goes away

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2018, 09:29:19 AM »