Author Topic: Official Music Thread  (Read 51111 times)

Offline Highlander

• All Star
    • View Profile
Re: Official Music Thread
« Reply #525 on: March 22, 2020, 11:45:24 AM »
Kenny certainly knew when to "fold em".  You will be missed Kenny.
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few"
                                           Sunryn Suzuki

Offline OldTimeHockey

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: March 22, 2020, 06:28:43 PM »
This is a good time to catch up on music docs. I've been saving ZZTop for a while. It's supposed to be fantastic. I'll let you know when I get a chance to watch it.

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #526 on: March 22, 2020, 06:28:43 PM »

Offline Arn

• Veteran
  • Belfast Giant, Toronto Maple Leaf
    • View Profile
    • Kingdom of the Giants
« Reply #527 on: March 23, 2020, 09:08:10 AM »
This is a good time to catch up on music docs. I've been saving ZZTop for a while. It's supposed to be fantastic. I'll let you know when I get a chance to watch it.

I actually watched it over the weekend. I wouldn't be a huge fan, obviously I know the hits and they're a recognisable bunch, but I found it absolutely brilliant watching and a really great story very well told with some great music. Would definitely recommend
I Saw Jay McClement Score.

Offline OldTimeHockey

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: March 23, 2020, 12:04:12 PM »

I actually watched it over the weekend. I wouldn't be a huge fan, obviously I know the hits and they're a recognisable bunch, but I found it absolutely brilliant watching and a really great story very well told with some great music. Would definitely recommend

Awesome to hear! Sounds like the office might be sending us home over the next day or two so I'll have plenty of time to catch up.

I was never a huge ZZ Top fan. Like you, I know the hits, but I don't know much about Gibbons and the other band mates.