Author Topic: The Donald  (Read 105003 times)

Online herman

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
Re: The Donald
« Reply #1785 on: September 05, 2019, 01:11:02 PM »

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #1785 on: September 05, 2019, 01:11:02 PM »

Online Heroic Shrimp

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: September 20, 2019, 08:34:51 AM »
I see that Rudy Giuliani has elected to take the Col. Nathan Jessup approach to confessing to crimes.
Supersize my Freedom Fries

Offline L K

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: September 21, 2019, 03:11:42 PM »
Pelosi continuing to refuse impeachment proceedings has to be one of the most confusing things in US Politics.  It doesn't matter what else comes out of the panel investigations.  The Republicans just aren't going to pull away from their Trump love at this point.   They have gone too far down that rabbit hole.  Impeachment isn't going to take a week.  It's going to go on for an extended period of time and while it won't result in an actual impeachment, the formal hearings are still going to have election implications.  Standing by and letting this continue has really been quite distressing.

Offline AtomicMapleLeaf

• Marlie
  • Leaf Fan in Los Alamos, NM
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: September 21, 2019, 04:31:16 PM »
Pelosi continuing to refuse impeachment proceedings has to be one of the most confusing things in US Politics.  It doesn't matter what else comes out of the panel investigations.  The Republicans just aren't going to pull away from their Trump love at this point.   They have gone too far down that rabbit hole.  Impeachment isn't going to take a week.  It's going to go on for an extended period of time and while it won't result in an actual impeachment, the formal hearings are still going to have election implications.  Standing by and letting this continue has really been quite distressing.

Totally agree, I'm hoping Nancy is being political and it's all about the timing. If the impeachment starts now, the rich and powerful get a lot of time to market, brainwash, subdue the electorate.

It's a shame that only 24% of American registered voters cast a vote for this nut job.

Online herman

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: October 01, 2019, 07:46:58 PM »

What a wonderful timeline this has turned out to be.

Offline WAYNEINIONA

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: October 01, 2019, 08:11:04 PM »

I don't know what is more amazing, that the U.S. is being run by a lunatic or the number of people that still think he is doing a good job.

Online Guilt Trip

• Veteran
  • CarltonTheBear was...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: October 01, 2019, 11:10:00 PM »

What a wonderful timeline this has turned out to be.
Fake news lol....

Offline hockeyfan1

• All Star
  • QUIETNESS is GREATNESS
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: October 01, 2019, 11:11:54 PM »

I don't know what is more amazing, that the U.S. is being run by a lunatic or the number of people that still think he is doing a good job.

The latter because that is and of itself sheer lunacy, for a lunatic.

Offline Boston Leaf

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: October 02, 2019, 07:14:31 AM »

I scratch my head every day wondering. I live in the states and am embarrassed by this guy... He has this cult following that believes everything he says.. He has so many bought into this dumb "fake news" stuff. So anything he and his cult don't like they just claim fake news and feel in their cloudy heads it is true. What is terrifying is he has enough of a cult that I can see him winning again. It sickens me. No one on the opposite side is a really strong candidate. a few of them have some strengths but not sure enough to move a lot of people..  Every day the guy seems to get odder and odder

Offline Bates

• Veteran
    • View Profile
The Donald
« Reply #1794 on: October 13, 2019, 01:56:22 PM »
Cox with an epic Twitter meltdown last night over Blue's decision to visit the White House.

Offline Highlander

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: October 13, 2019, 02:11:59 PM »
Cox with an epic Twitter meltdown last night over Blue's decision to visit the White House.
Cox is a dick >:(
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline princedpw

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1796 on: October 13, 2019, 03:08:06 PM »

I donít read twitter but I am disappointed the Blues are visiting the whitehouse. I think they should have elected not to go as a team and go somewhere else as a team, 

Offline Bates

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: October 13, 2019, 03:52:34 PM »

I donít read twitter but I am disappointed the Blues are visiting the whitehouse. I think they should have elected not to go as a team and go somewhere else as a team,

End the practise or go every year should be the options. Make it about the privilege and not the particular political side.

Offline Dappleganger

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: October 13, 2019, 07:54:35 PM »

End the practise or go every year should be the options. Make it about the privilege and not the particular political side.

Itís not about political sides, itís about a specific individual. (Tim Thomas aside)

Offline Bates

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: October 13, 2019, 08:18:32 PM »

Itís not about political sides, itís about a specific individual. (Tim Thomas aside)

Did teams visit when Slick Willy was in there? How about Bush the 2nd? Would they visit Hillary? They all have massive flaws. Either take the Politics out or stop the practise. Just stop picking sides.

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #1799 on: October 13, 2019, 08:18:32 PM »