Other Hockey News & Views > General NHL News & Views

Round 2: Winnipeg Jets vs. Montreal Canadiens

<< < (13/13)

CarltonTheBear:
"I thought I was going to be tried to be shut down by Phillip Danault," says Mark Scheifele. "Instead it was department of player safety that shut me down."— Murat Ates (@WPGMurat) June 9, 2021
--- End quote ---

lol. At least Kadri feels remorse for costing his team playoff series'.

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on June 09, 2021, 11:27:28 AM ---"I thought I was going to be tried to be shut down by Phillip Danault," says Mark Scheifele. "Instead it was department of player safety that shut me down."— Murat Ates (@WPGMurat) June 9, 2021
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
And he def cost Wpg a chance at winning the series. Wonder what Kadri is going to say if Col gets knocked out.

OldTimeHockey:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on June 09, 2021, 11:27:28 AM ---"I thought I was going to be tried to be shut down by Phillip Danault," says Mark Scheifele. "Instead it was department of player safety that shut me down."— Murat Ates (@WPGMurat) June 9, 2021
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Is it remorse though if you keep doing it over and over and over?

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: OldTimeHockey on June 10, 2021, 05:33:03 AM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Is it remorse though if you keep doing it over and over and over?

--- End quote ---
It's stupidity.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version