Other Hockey News & Views > General NHL News & Views

Colorado Avalanche (C1) vs. St. Louis Blues (C3)

(1/8) > >>

CarltonTheBear:
The first two teams to advance to the Second Round also make up the first matchup. The @StLouisBlues & @Avalanche will meet in the #StanleyCup Playoffs for the second time in as many years, after Colorado earned a sweep in the 2021 First Round.#NHLStats: https://t.co/pdKmyQFszU pic.twitter.com/RRgpXFgkwB— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) May 13, 2022
--- End quote ---
Tuesday, May 17: Blues at Avalanche, 9:30 p.m. ET (TNT, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Thursday, May 19: Blues at Avalanche, 9:30 p.m. ET (TNT, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Saturday, May 21: Avalanche at Blues, 8 p.m. ET (TNT, SN, CBC, TVAS)
Monday, May 23: Avalanche at Blues, 9:30 p.m. ET (TNT, SN, CBC, TVAS)
*Wednesday, May 25: Blues at Avalanche, TBD
*Friday, May 27: Avalanche at Blues, TBD
*Sunday, May 29: Blues at Avalanche, TBD

Derk:
Didn't really follow these teams too closely in the first round. Although Nashville beat Colorado in the regular season, when I saw Rittich was their starting goalie for Game 1, the sweep and pile of goals didn't surprise me at all. St. Louis is deep. If anyone can give Colorado a run, they can. Also, Colorado has lost in the second round three years in a row, so they have that history to contend with. All that being said, I am going to go Colorado in 6. If it goes 7, I think St. Louis wins.

L K:
I think Colorado wins this year.   Avs in 6

bustaheims:
Colorado in 6. Suspect we'll see a slow start to the series for the Avs, but they're just miles better than the rest of the West.

herman:
Ouch 🤕 pic.twitter.com/wDLGYkYRJH— Gino Hard (@Ginohard_) May 22, 2022
--- End quote ---
Unfortunately, it sounds like COL D Samuel Girard suffered a broken sternum and is out for the season. Sorry to hear, he was playing so well.— Elliotte Friedman (@FriedgeHNIC) May 22, 2022
--- End quote ---
No call on the play

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version