Other Hockey News & Views > General NHL News & Views

Carolina Hurricanes (M1) vs. New York Rangers (M2)

(1/4) > >>

CarltonTheBear:
The @NYRangers and @Canes will meet in a best-of-seven series for the first time, following their best-of-five series during the 2020 #StanleyCup Qualifiers when Carolina earned a 3-0 sweep.#NHLStats: https://t.co/VCFCwpBEFQ pic.twitter.com/RqDr1SUI7P— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) May 16, 2022
--- End quote ---
Wednesday, May 18: Rangers at Hurricanes, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN, SNE, SNO, SNP, TVAS)
Friday, May 20: Rangers at Hurricanes, 8 p.m. ET (ESPN, SNE, SNO, SNP, TVAS)
Sunday, May 22: Hurricanes at Rangers, 3:30 p.m. ET (ESPN, SN, SN360, TVAS)
Tuesday, May 24: Hurricanes at Rangers, 7 p.m. ET (ESPN, SNE, SNO, SNP, TVAS)
*Thursday, May 26: Rangers at Hurricanes, TBD
*Saturday, May 28: Hurricanes at Rangers, TBD
*Monday, May 30: Rangers at Hurricanes, TBD

Derk:
Don't really care about this series. I was rooting for Carolina in round 1 because Boston, so I would rather see them out. Penguins scored more goals than I expected given Shesterkin's regular season, but he still got the job done. I am not really sure how this series is going to go because I really didn't follow the first round other than online outside of the Leafs. For some reason my gut is telling me to go with the Rangers. I'll say 7 games.

bustaheims:
Didn't expect either of these teams to be here, so . . . Rangers take 7 games to earn the right to lose in the next round, I guess?

Bender:
I know it doesn't mean much... But the Penguins were really unlucky. We thought the Leafs last round may have been unlucky, nothing on the Pens.

Derk:
Another player named Domi with a cheap.shot at the end of game 3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version