Other Hockey News & Views > 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Round 3: Vegas Golden Knights vs. Montreal Canadiens

(1/22) > >>

CarltonTheBear:
The @GoldenKnights and @CanadiensMTL will open their first-ever head-to-head playoff series on Monday, June 14 at T-Mobile Arena (9 p.m. ET on NBCSN, SN, CBC, TVA). #StanleyCup#NHLStats: https://t.co/sF2QnaE6jc pic.twitter.com/FUe3wTSBaW— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) June 11, 2021
--- End quote ---

OldTimeHockey:
Do I have to turn in my Leaf fan membership if I'm cheering for Montreal?

I've always been an underdog guy. If my team is out, I pick the team with the lower chance of winning and I root for them.

Dappleganger:

--- Quote from: OldTimeHockey on June 11, 2021, 10:19:42 AM ---Do I have to turn in my Leaf fan membership if I'm cheering for Montreal?

I've always been an underdog guy. If my team is out, I pick the team with the lower chance of winning and I root for them.

--- End quote ---

Nope. Go for it!

CarltonTheBear:
I get cheering for the underdog but once the Leafs are gone I just want entertaining hockey. So I'm fine with ignoring any kind of dislike we're "supposed" to have against Montreal and New York but I still want to see Tampa and Vegas go at it in the Finals since it'll likely provide the highest levels of entertainment for when I do turn the games on.

bustaheims:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on June 11, 2021, 10:48:09 AM ---I get cheering for the underdog but once the Leafs are gone I just want entertaining hockey. So I'm fine with ignoring any kind of dislike we're "supposed" to have against Montreal and New York but I still want to see Tampa and Vegas go at it in the Finals since it'll likely provide the highest levels of entertainment for when I do turn the games on.

--- End quote ---

Mostly same. I do want Montreal to get run-over to shut up the Habs fans I know, but, other than that, at this point, don't really care who else wins.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version