Maple Leafs News and Views > 2011 to 2021 GDTs (OLD)

Canadiens @ Leafs - May 8th, 7:00pm - CBC, TSN 1050

(1/24) > >>

CarltonTheBear:
@
24-20-9, 57 points | 34-13-6, 74 points
Projected Lines

Tatar-Danault-Caufield
Toffoli-Suzuki-Armia
Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Anderson
Staal-Evans-Perry

Edmundson-Petry
Kulak-Chiarot
Romanov-Merrill

Allen
              Thornton-Matthews-Marner
Galchenyuk-Tavares-Nylander
Engvall-Kerfoot-Mikheyev
Simmonds-Brooks-Spezza

Rielly-Brodie
Muzzin-Holl
Hutton-Dermott

CampbellScratches

Erik Gustafsson
      Stefan Noesen  Taxi Squad

Michael Frolik
Alex Belzile
Joel Teasdale
               Michael Pezzetta
Charlie Lindgren
      Semyon Der-Arguchintsev
Rasmus Sandin
Teemu Kivihalme
Timothy Liljegren
Michael HutchinsonGame Notes

MTL
•Allen (11-11-4, 2.62 GAA, .909 Sv%) will likely start for the Canadiens
•Danault left Thursday's game with an injury in the first period. He was to be evaluated today but so far no update on his status for Saturday's game

TOR
•Campbell (16-2-2, 2.11 GAA, .924 Sv%) will likely start for the Leafs
•Brooks will come back in for Noesen, while Hutton will take Sandin's spot on the blue line. Keefe wanted everyone to know that Sandin coming out was primarily due to cap reasons
•This will be the final regular season game against the Habs. The Leafs have a 6-2-1 record against them so far and while it's a little less certain than it was a week or two ago it's still likely they'll face Montreal in the 1st round of the playoffsInjuries

•Phillip Danault - Upper Body - Questionable Saturday
•Shea Weber - Upper Body - Day to day
•Paul Byron - Lower Body - Injured Reserve
•Carey Price - Concussion - Injured Reserve
•Brendan Gallagher - Thumb - Injured Reserve
•Jonathan Drouin - Personal - Out indefinitely      •Nick Foligno - Upper Body - Day to day
•Zach Bogosian - Upper Body - Injured Reserve
•Zach Hyman - Knee - Injured Reserve
•Frederik Andersen - Lower Body - Injured Reserve   
•Riley Nash - Knee - Injured Reserve
•Scott Sabourin - Hand - Injured ReserveStream Options

BilaSport.net
Sportsurge.net

princedpw:
I missed the last thread. Who is Noesen? Where did he come from. It is rare that a guy appears in the Leafs lineup I’ve never ever heard of ...

Nik:

--- Quote from: princedpw on May 07, 2021, 10:09:54 PM ---I missed the last thread. Who is Noesen? Where did he come from. It is rare that a guy appears in the Leafs lineup I’ve never ever heard of ...

--- End quote ---

He's a former 1st round pick(all the way back in 2011) that the Leafs acquired in the Foligno deal from San Jose. He's been a fringe NHL'er/AHLer who's bounced around a bit.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate:

--- Quote from: princedpw on May 07, 2021, 10:09:54 PM ---I missed the last thread. Who is Noesen? Where did he come from. It is rare that a guy appears in the Leafs lineup I’ve never ever heard of ...

--- End quote ---

A throw-in with Foligno.  Former first-rounder, never really made it. 

I think they ought to start Rittich, not Campbell.  Why take chances with another injury?

princedpw:

--- Quote from: Nik on May 07, 2021, 10:13:17 PM ---

--- End quote ---

He's a former 1st round pick(all the way back in 2011) that the Leafs acquired in the Foligno deal from San Jose. He's been a fringe NHL'er/AHLer who's bounced around a bit.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version