Maple Leafs News and Views > Main Leafs Hockey Talk

2021 NHL Entry Draft

<< < (2/24) > >>

L K:
The fact that the victim asked for a written apology and he sent a text message as the apology….and that his representative was demanding off the record conversations to promote how vindictive the woman was makes me question how much credit I’m going to give him for this. 

herman:
Words are wind. It's a slight step up on Mitchell Miller if that's worth anything (not really). Any restitution or actions of contrition should be directed to the victim, rather than the hockey world.

"All I wanted was a heartfelt apology" -- woman who was victimized by draft prospect Logan Mailloux in Sweden speaks out.

From @coreypronman and me:https://t.co/FawKBVGe6I— Katie Strang (@KatieJStrang) July 20, 2021
--- End quote ---

herman:
Oh hey, today is draft day.

Frank E:

--- Quote from: herman on July 23, 2021, 09:34:09 AM ---Oh hey, today is draft day.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure the massive Leafs scouting group is super looking forward to their 3 picks today.

Deebo:

--- Quote from: Frank E on July 23, 2021, 09:44:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: herman on July 23, 2021, 09:34:09 AM ---Oh hey, today is draft day.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure the massive Leafs scouting group is super looking forward to their 3 picks today.

--- End quote ---

0 picks today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version