Maple Leafs News and Views > 2011 to 2021 GDTs (OLD)

Leafs @ Jets - Apr. 24th, 7:00pm - CBC, TSN 1050

<< < (2/40) > >>

Sandinius:

--- Quote from: Bullfrog on April 24, 2021, 11:41:05 AM ---Your absence might be why they're not doing well. If they win, you'll have to watch every game going forward.

This is the way.

--- End quote ---

Makes sence to me.
I'll just tell my boss I'll be working around the Leafs schedule for the foreseeable future.  ;D

Downtown:
Loved Simmonds clearing Dubois out of the crease. Two minutes well worth it. Gotta protect the goalies more.

GO LEAFS GO!

Bender:

--- Quote from: Sandinius on April 24, 2021, 12:15:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: Bullfrog on April 24, 2021, 11:41:05 AM ---Your absence might be why they're not doing well. If they win, you'll have to watch every game going forward.

This is the way.

--- End quote ---

Makes sence to me.
I'll just tell my boss I'll be working around the Leafs schedule for the foreseeable future.  ;D

--- End quote ---
Sounds reasonable

Chris:

--- Quote from: Downtown on April 24, 2021, 12:35:36 PM ---Loved Simmonds clearing Dubois out of the crease. Two minutes well worth it. Gotta protect the goalies more.

GO LEAFS GO!

--- End quote ---

Yep. We need more of that, as long as they don't take too many penalties. Leafs players have been taking tons of abuse all season (I'm surprised Kerfoot has never been injured, he takes a helluva beating on a regular basis). Foligno, Simmonds, Thornton, Muzzin should regularly be bashing bodies. I'd like to see Engvall do more of that too, he supposedly had a reputation as an instigator and someone other teams hated playing against, but he seems pretty passive most of the time.

Make some opponents pay for hanging out in the crease and taking pokes at our goalies.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate:
I'd like to read that Bob Cole book.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version