Just for Fun > Non-Hockey Chatter

Coronavirus

<< < (381/428) > >>

CarltonTheBear:
Probably not even a top-3 wildest thing he said in that interview.

bustaheims:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on November 05, 2021, 02:10:18 PM ---Probably not even a top-3 wildest thing he said in that interview.

--- End quote ---

The whole thread is a masterpiece. Just pure insanity.

A highlight for me:

Aaron Rodgers on his recovery:

"I consulted a good friend of mine, Joe Rogan, and I've been doing a lot of the stuff he recommended in his podcast"— Computer Cowboy (@benbbaldwin) November 5, 2021
--- End quote ---

CarltonTheBear:

--- Quote from: bustaheims on November 05, 2021, 02:15:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on November 05, 2021, 02:10:18 PM ---Probably not even a top-3 wildest thing he said in that interview.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah I was gonna edit that to say not even top-5 and then I started to question if it even cracks the top-10.

Nik:
I'll take, 'Ways to lose the accumulated goodwill built up over a 17 year career in 15 minutes' for 800, Aaron.

Bender:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on November 05, 2021, 02:16:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: bustaheims on November 05, 2021, 02:15:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yeah I was gonna edit that to say not even top-5 and then I started to question if it even cracks the top-10.

--- End quote ---

It's mind boggling how misguided he is (or not?). Like, not even kind of misguided, but pretty much completely misguided.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version