Maple Leafs News and Views > Leafs Rumours & Speculation

Armchair GM 2019-2020

<< < (2/76) > >>

bustaheims:

--- Quote from: herman on May 23, 2019, 03:03:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: bustaheims on May 23, 2019, 11:22:15 AM ---Unless there's a really good draft pick coming back, it's not really worth it.

--- End quote ---

Ah, okay.

On to the next thing:

Paul Fenton is shipping out ready to play parts. Minnesota is looking for right-shot scoring options with youth and speed.

Kapanen+ for Spurgeon?

--- End quote ---

If they can clear the cap space to make it work, and get Spurgeon on a reasonably priced, reasonable term extension, I'm in. If not, then I'd save Kapanen to use in a deal for someone who has more years as a Leaf ahead of him.

CarltonTheBear:
If the rumours of them looking at Kessel are true then that tells me that they're going for it in the next 2 seasons. Gotta think that means Spurgeon isn't going anywhere.

herman:
Fenton has made assurances to Spurgeon, but I’m looking at their roster and I don’t know what he thinks he can do to climb out of the mushy middle.

Zee:
I don't know about Kessel in Minnesota; him and Boudreau might destroy some buffets all over town

Bender:

--- Quote from: herman on May 23, 2019, 04:57:55 PM ---Fenton has made assurances to Spurgeon, but I’m looking at their roster and I don’t know what he thinks he can do to climb out of the mushy middle.

--- End quote ---

Spurgeon at 30 in 2019 for Kapanen at 23? I don't really like the sound of that....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version