Just for Fun > Non-Hockey Chatter

The Official TV Thread

<< < (2/374) > >>

seahawk:
Has anyone else watched Combat Hospital yet? I've watched the 1st 2 episodes so far and have been impressed.

Crucialness Key:

--- Quote from: seahawk on July 12, 2011, 10:54:59 PM ---Has anyone else watched Combat Hospital yet? I've watched the 1st 2 episodes so far and have been impressed.

--- End quote ---

I've liked it OK, only caught a couple episodes so far, but my goodness could they have chosen a more bland title for that show?!? 

"Combat Hospital", Tuesdays at 10, right after "Handsome Doctor" and before "Troubled Cops".

seahawk:

--- Quote from: Crucialness Key on July 13, 2011, 11:44:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: seahawk on July 12, 2011, 10:54:59 PM ---Has anyone else watched Combat Hospital yet? I've watched the 1st 2 episodes so far and have been impressed.

--- End quote ---

I've liked it OK, only caught a couple episodes so far, but my goodness could they have chosen a more bland title for that show?!? 

"Combat Hospital", Tuesdays at 10, right after "Handsome Doctor" and before "Troubled Cops".

--- End quote ---

Apparently, the working title was "The Hot Zone". I'll take the current title.

Damian:
is that the show with Casey Siemasko? I like that dude

WhatIfGodWasALeaf:

--- Quote from: Saint Nik on July 12, 2011, 07:57:47 PM ---
Caught some of a british sitcom named The Inbetweeners. Nothing revolutionary, 4 high school students trying to get laid, but pretty good at times.

--- End quote ---
For what it is, it's pretty damn god.

Jay is one of the best characters on TV.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version