Site Support & Feedback > General Info

TMLfan.ca Suggestion Box

(1/2) > >>

#1PilarFan:
I'm helping Rick with increasing the traffic to tmlfans.ca and a big part of that will be based on user experience. We've begun soliciting advice from some of the posters, but I am concerned that people are reluctant to be brutally honest because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, or come off like a jerk.

So, we created a suggestion box. Any suggestions/criticisms/concerns/thoughts/whatever should go here. We are trying to ensure the user experience is fantastic but to do that we need honest, unfiltered feedback. It is completely anonymous, so don't feel like you have to censor yourself.

Here's the link

Thanks.

Rick Couchman:

--- Quote from: #1PilarFan on September 02, 2012, 09:11:12 PM ---I'm helping Rick with increasing the traffic to tmlfans.ca and a big part of that will be based on user experience. We've begun soliciting advice from some of the posters, but I am concerned that people are reluctant to be brutally honest because they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, or come off like a jerk.

So, we created a suggestion box. Any suggestions/criticisms/concerns/thoughts/whatever should go here. We are trying to ensure the user experience is fantastic but to do that we need honest, unfiltered feedback. It is completely anonymous, so don't feel like you have to censor yourself.

Here's the link

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for sharing that #1PilarFan!

Tigger:
More Cowbell? ( or is that Oxbell... )

Good idea PF

#1PilarFan:
Just wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions so far. Everything will be taken into consideration and your feedback is very, very important to the TMLfans staff, so please keep sending suggestions!

lamajama:
Can we now drop the Maple Leafs PLAYOFF talk title and move
it back to the normal.

It stings every time I see it.... :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version