Other Hockey News & Views > General NHL News & Views

Blackhawks refused to report alleged sex abuse of players to police: source

<< < (5/27) > >>

herman:

herman:
BREAKING: A new, amended version of the John Doe 1 lawsuit against the Blackhawks provides significant new details about Bradley Aldrich's alleged 2010 assault of the Hawks player.

Aldrich allegedly threatened the player with a baseball bat before forcing nonconsensual sex: pic.twitter.com/uC9G5odpgb— Ben Pope (@BenPopeCST) July 22, 2021
--- End quote ---
Oh it is even worse down thread

L K:

--- Quote from: herman on July 22, 2021, 06:21:50 PM ---BREAKING: A new, amended version of the John Doe 1 lawsuit against the Blackhawks provides significant new details about Bradley Aldrich's alleged 2010 assault of the Hawks player.

Aldrich allegedly threatened the player with a baseball bat before forcing nonconsensual sex: pic.twitter.com/uC9G5odpgb— Ben Pope (@BenPopeCST) July 22, 2021
--- End quote ---
Oh it is even worse down thread

--- End quote ---

Every member of the Blackhawks organization should burn for this.  They won’t of course but they sure as hell should

Lee-bo:
What a disgusting organization.
This story isn’t nearly as big as it should be.

CarltonTheBear:
“They asked me who knew and I gave them names, basically everybody on the team. I said everybody fucking knew about it. I said you can talk to the coaches. … I called out Brian Campbell and said talk to Patrick Sharp and talk to Kaner. … I’m sick of this wall of silence.” https://t.co/BZJYThSfAj— Rick Westhead (@rwesthead) July 29, 2021
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version