Other Hockey News & Views > General NHL News & Views

Round 2: Colorado Avalanche vs. Vegas Golden Knights

<< < (6/7) > >>

CarltonTheBear:

--- Quote from: Deebo on June 11, 2021, 09:50:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on June 11, 2021, 07:53:15 AM ---That's the exact kind of incoherent nonsense you'd expect from a reporter who was fired from his newspaper for sending harassing Twitter messages to a female hockey fan. Super glad the NHL gave him credentials again for his blog.

--- End quote ---

He's handling it as well as you would expect.

--- End quote ---

My favourite part was how he mocked Spittin' Chiclets and I thought "oh ok maybe this guy does have a brain" and then the second one of them responded to him he started kissing their feet.

herman:
But I thought I was the one who was too sensitive? pic.twitter.com/ZwFZc4pyo6— Pete Blackburn (@PeteBlackburn) June 11, 2021
--- End quote ---

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: bustaheims on June 11, 2021, 10:00:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Guilt Trip on June 11, 2021, 09:54:07 AM ---I'm thinking Kadri will be finding a new home next season.

--- End quote ---

Maybe, though, I'm not sure he would have been a difference maker here.

--- End quote ---
He would have. In a series so tight you need all your guns going. He's their 2nd line centre and Kadri being out allowed Vegas to focus on the MacKinnon line and after the 1st game blowout, that's what they did.
MacKinnon had 2 assists in the last 4 games,(Vegas' victories). Rantanen had 2 goals 1 assist, Landeskog had 2 assists.
Anybody think the Leafs still lose if JT was in our lineup? Kadri hurt them just like he did with us 2 years in a row. I say he gets left unprotected for the draft.

bustaheims:

--- Quote from: Guilt Trip on June 11, 2021, 11:16:26 AM ---He would have. In a series so tight you need all your guns going. He's their 2nd line centre and Kadri being out allowed Vegas to focus on the MacKinnon line and after the 1st game blowout, that's what they did.
MacKinnon had 2 assists in the last 4 games,(Vegas' victories). Rantanen had 2 goals 1 assist, Landeskog had 2 assists.
Anybody think the Leafs still lose if JT was in our lineup? Kadri hurt them just like he did with us 2 years in a row. I say he gets left unprotected for the draft.

--- End quote ---

This series wasn't that tight, though. Vegas was the better team, and by a margin larger than what Kadri could have made up. He maybe helps Colorado push it to game 7, but he doesn't put them over the top. Their big guns needed to produce more.

Highlander:

--- Quote from: bustaheims on June 11, 2021, 10:00:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Guilt Trip on June 11, 2021, 09:54:07 AM ---I'm thinking Kadri will be finding a new home next season.

--- End quote ---

Maybe, though, I'm not sure he would have been a difference maker here.

--- End quote ---
KHL goonmiester

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version