Yahoo! Pool 2013-14

Started by MissConduct, September 02, 2013, 09:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boston Leaf

Sarge

Woot! League full. Good luck, guys.

L K

Quote from: MissConduct on September 02, 2013, 09:34:11 AM
Yeah it's back ;) anyone interested in joining this league please send me your email address, I have resent all invites who played last time.

Thanks!

If you are still looking it has been a few years since I joined the TML fantasy league, but I think I might be up to trying it out again.

pmrules

I just got an e-mail that the draft is tomorrow morning?  Was this changed?

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: pmrules on September 20, 2013, 08:16:28 AM
I just got an e-mail that the draft is tomorrow morning?  Was this changed?

Yeah, it was talked about on the message board on yahoo. I think there must be something up with their e-mail alerts because I never got that. Or the original one inviting me back.

Madferret

Anyone looking for a top 4 / pp dman not named Karlsson?

CarltonTheBear

Big night for me pushed me into 1st place. Pretty darn happy with that seeing as how I was 13th about 2 months ago.

I can never solve +/- in fantasy though. 10 points on the night (just 2 of them on the powerplay) and I still was only +1.

A Finnish leaf fan

Congrats to CTB for a commanding victory, top 5 in nearly every category is an impressive feat. For me giving up on Giroux and Bergeron after slow starts was a mistake I regretted a lot later on. With them I probably would've been battling for second place instead of third. At least I got the bronze in the end (stat corrections pending) so I'm pretty satisfied - still leaves a bit of room to improve for next season!

Madferret

Anyone looking for a goalie? Cam Ward is on the block for the Ferrets

seahawk

If anyone is looking for a league to join, a buddy of mine is setting one up. Here's the link, no password that I know for.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/invitation?k=29343d526f04f8df&l=118443