Other Hockey News & Views > NHL Transactions

David Savard traded to Tampa

(1/4) > >>

Deebo:
As we await details, #CBJ David Savard has been notified he’s been traded to #tblightning— Frank Seravalli (@frank_seravalli) April 10, 2021
--- End quote ---

CarltonTheBear:
Savard was the one guy I was really hoping Tampa wouldn't get. Damn.

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on April 10, 2021, 03:37:29 PM ---Savard was the one guy I was really hoping Tampa wouldn't get. Damn.

--- End quote ---
Well if all goes well, the Leafs may not have to face T Bay in the conference finals.

L K:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on April 10, 2021, 03:37:29 PM ---Savard was the one guy I was really hoping Tampa wouldn't get. Damn.

--- End quote ---

They have to lose someone off their current roster at least?  They have zero cap room and this is already with Kucherov “injured” until Game 1 of the playoffs

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: L K on April 10, 2021, 04:20:29 PM ---

--- End quote ---

They have to lose someone off their current roster at least?  They have zero cap room and this is already with Kucherov “injured” until Game 1 of the playoffs

--- End quote ---
Unless CBJ eats salary. T Bay will be over by 1.7Mill give or take and that's with Jan Rutta going on LTIR. He's currently on IR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version