Other Hockey News & Views > General NHL News & Views

Coaching and management changes around the league

<< < (2/85) > >>

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: Zee on April 08, 2019, 03:00:52 PM ---Why doesn't Buffalo wait until we fire Babcock?  They wanted him before.

--- End quote ---
Haha, good one!

CarltonTheBear:
BREAKING: Barring a last-minute snag, Todd McLellan is on track to become the next coach of the Los Angeles Kings.
Official announcement could come as early as today.

My understanding is McLellan has accepted the role in principle, final touches are being put on a 5-year deal.— Dennis Bernstein (@DennisTFP) April 10, 2019
--- End quote ---

lmao poor Harrington it's gonna cost quite a bit of money to trek over to LA for that press conference.

herman:

herman:
From @NHLbyMatty: Keep it in-house and give GM job to Keith Gretzky #Oilers #NHL #yeg https://t.co/GHaK5Ip3Cm— Edmonton Journal (@edmontonjournal) April 10, 2019
--- End quote ---

This thread is for dunks.

herman:
Source close to Todd McLellan says the free-agent coach has not yet made his decision. Remains very much interested in both the L.A. and Buffalo opportunities. McLellan slated to meet with Sabres brass today. Kings, meanwhile, remain hopeful they can get him. We'll see.— Pierre LeBrun (@PierreVLeBrun) April 10, 2019
--- End quote ---

I don't know why there is a sweepstakes for Todd McLellan, but there is a sweepstakes for Todd McLellan. Oh I know, driving up the price.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version