Maple Leafs News and Views > 2011 to 2021 GDTs (OLD)

Preseason GDT3: Leafs @ Flyers W4-2

(1/30) > >>

Bleeding Blue & White:

Roster for today:
Goalies: Jonas Gustavsson, Ben Scrivens

Defence: Keith Aulie, Cody Franson, Jake Gardiner, Carl Gunnarsson, Korbinian Holzer, Mike Komisarek, Juraj Mikus, Luke Schenn

Forwards: Colby Armstrong, Darryl Boyce, Tyler Bozak, Luca Caputi, Joe Colborne, Jerry D’Amigo, Philippe Dupuis, Matt Frattin, Ryan Hamilton, Nikolai Kulemin, Greg McKegg, Colton Orr, Jay Rosehill

BlueWhiteBlood:
This will likely be the last game for the kids that have to be sent back to junior and the guys that are sure-fire Marlies. The bubble guys might get another game, but I expect Ron to follow through with his cuts tomorrow morning, if they haven't happened already.

I'm glad that Schenn and Komisarek are getting into back to back games as they were anything but good last night and can use the work. I hope the Monster plays the entire game tonight, he needs to be tested more and hopefully get his nerves under control, as I don't think he was himself in the period and a half he got the other night.

Deebo:

--- Quote from: BlueWhiteBlood on September 21, 2011, 12:42:10 PM ---This will likely be the last game for the kids that have to be sent back to junior and the guys that are sure-fire Marlies. The bubble guys might get another game, but I expect Ron to follow through with his cuts tomorrow morning, if they haven't happened already.

I'm glad that Schenn and Komisarek are getting into back to back games as they were anything but good last night and can use the work. I hope the Monster plays the entire game tonight, he needs to be tested more and hopefully get his nerves under control, as I don't think he was himself in the period and a half he got the other night.

--- End quote ---

There have been cuts, check the training camp thread, I posted them there.

RedLeaf:

--- Quote from: BlueWhiteBlood on September 21, 2011, 12:42:10 PM ---I hope the Monster plays the entire game tonight, he needs to be tested more and hopefully get his nerves under control, as I don't think he was himself in the period and a half he got the other night.

--- End quote ---

He hasnt been 'himself' since about 2-3 weeks before he lost his job to Reimer. I really hope he finds his form soon, or we may have to start worrying about who'll be backing up Reimer this year.

BlueWhiteBlood:

--- Quote from: Deebo on September 21, 2011, 12:42:56 PM ---There have been cuts, check the training camp thread, I posted them there.

--- End quote ---

Check and responded. I would have liked to see Devane play tonight against better competition, but that is really the only beef I have with anything that Ron did today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version