Other Hockey News & Views > CHL & NCAA Hockey

Graham James Pleads Guilty to Sex Assaults (again)

(1/8) > >>

cw:
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=382178

I sense a plea bargain. Thought he got off too light last time.

Boston Leaf:
the look of that guy makes me want to vomit

The Man with a Plan:
Jesus when is someone just simply going to drag this piece of human crap out back, beat his ass and put a couple of bullets in the back of his head. He has long ago given up any rights as a human being. The fact that we let him continue to abuse anyone let alone children is simply disgusting.

Heroic Shrimp:

--- Quote from: Cap'n Crunch on December 10, 2011, 01:04:23 PM ---The fact that we let him continue to abuse anyone let alone children is simply disgusting.

--- End quote ---

If you read the article this is a new conviction on charges related to crimes from decades ago.  This isn't about him reoffending since release.

Bates:
I am really kinda mixed on this one.  On the one hand this scum should pay for such gross crimes yet on the other hand Fleury was well aware of james charges when they were going on years ago from Sheldon Kennedy yet he stood by and watched and did not publicly support Kennedy and refuted claims that he was a victim.  Since his incarceration I am not aware of any bad stories about James and thus see no reason to re-punish someone for the same crimes.  Had Fleury joined Kennedy in first trial sentence would not have changed significantly and James would be where he presently is, hopefully a contributing member of society???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version