Maple Leafs News and Views > Former Leafs: Ex-Files

Minor Ex-Leaf News

<< < (2/84) > >>

herman:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on September 12, 2017, 02:42:43 PM ---Daniel "scored at the exact same pace per game as Zach Hyman despite playing with 4th liners all season long" Winnik gets a PTO from the Wild.

And I'm not even sure he'll get a job there, they've got a lot of forward depth it seems.

--- End quote ---

If he wasn't already under contract with the Caps (derp), I would've liked to get him on a 1 year deal for the 4LW last season.

Nik:

--- Quote from: herman on September 12, 2017, 02:58:50 PM ---If he wasn't already under contract with the Caps (derp), I would've liked to get him on a 1 year deal for the 4LW last season.

--- End quote ---

My dream scenario is signing Winnik to a one year deal every year and trading him for a second round pick.

herman:
Stephen Desrocher is now a Columbus Blue Jacket.

Coco-puffs:

--- Quote from: herman on September 13, 2017, 03:19:35 PM ---Stephen Desrocher is now a Columbus Blue Jacket.

--- End quote ---

He's on a try out according to Elite Prospects:

http://www.eliteprospects.com/t.php?id=322330

CarltonTheBear:
Mikhail Grabovski is in Vegas for his physical and wants to play. His agent, Gary Greenstin, says he's "very positive."— Nick Cotsonika (@cotsonika) September 14, 2017
--- End quote ---

Hope this works out for Grabo. He missed all of last season with a concussion and struggled with that problem in seasons prior to that as well. He was traded to Vegas prior to the expansion draft along with a 1st and 2nd round pick. He's got 1 year left on his contract.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version