Site Support & Feedback > General Info

How do you visit TMLfans?

<< < (8/10) > >>

TheMightyOdin:
I'm about 98.37% IPAD, 1.63% desktop computer.

Edit: modifying test.....

Seems good to me.

hockeyfan1:

--- Quote from: TheMightyOdin on September 06, 2012, 10:57:09 AM ---I'm about 98.37% IPAD, 1.63% desktop computer.

--- End quote ---

Odin, how does TMLfans work on the IPad?  I've stopped using family member's Ipad (first generation IPad) because each time I need to "modify" my post, nothing works sufficiently well.  That certainly wasn't the problem with the old site.  This started happening with this new software-overhauled site.

Anyone else have a problem with that, too?

WhatIfGodWasALeaf:

--- Quote from: Rick on September 06, 2012, 10:56:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: BMan on September 06, 2012, 12:16:47 AM ---So does this mean if you do not own a tablet or "smart" phone, then we won't be able to access the site?

--- End quote ---

Oh no, there'll be a plugin that automatically senses if you're on a mobile device - so you'll automatically get a scaled down version of the site.

--- End quote ---
I hope an option to still access the regular version of the site will exist. As a rule of thumb I hate websites that try to create a mobile version of their site and always click goto full site.

hockeyfan1:

--- Quote from: WhatIfGodWasALeaf on September 06, 2012, 11:07:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Rick on September 06, 2012, 10:56:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: BMan on September 06, 2012, 12:16:47 AM ---So does this mean if you do not own a tablet or "smart" phone, then we won't be able to access the site?

--- End quote ---

Oh no, there'll be a plugin that automatically senses if you're on a mobile device - so you'll automatically get a scaled down version of the site.

--- End quote ---
I hope an option to still access the regular version of the site will exist. As a rule of thumb I hate websites that try to create a mobile version of their site and always click goto full site.

--- End quote ---

On my Iphone 4s, I try to use the full site option as much as I can, depending on the website, if that option is featured.

Bullfrog:
45% desktop PC (at work)
45% laptop (at home)
10% iphone (when i'm somewhere and bored out of my mind.) Haven't tried tapatalk yet; mostly because 99% of my apps are free.

All site viewing with pants fully on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version