Just for Fun > All Sports But Hockey

The MMA Thread

<< < (2/58) > >>

darcy tucker16:
I think Nick is pretty under-rated boxer and ju-jitsu artist, BUT I dont see him beating GSP. I do see Stann knocking out Sonnen however and I think BJ will beat Condit. 

GSP has to finish Diaz tho or alot of people are gonna start rooting against him.  Im even getting a little annoyed with his performances lately cause it always seems to be the same excuse. Sorry, tried my best, was fighting an injury, blah blah blah.  Finish him George.

mustacheman:
People are under the impression that GSP is a massive welterweight, he is not. There are a number of WW that are bigger, Fitch,Alves, Kos to name a few. Moving to MW he would be facing guys that walk around at 215-220 when not training. The man is having trouble finishing guys at 170 how is he going to do trying to finish guys at 185? I'm content with GSP staying at 170 and dominating it's where he belongs.

seahawk:
The injury bug continues to hit UFC cards. Little Nog is out of his UFC 133 co-main event against Rich Franklin. This news comes only 3 days after Phil Davis had to pull out of the main event against Rashad Evans. Tito Ortiz will take his place. In other news, UFC 136 has 2 title fights on the card. Maynard-Edgar 3 and Aldo-Florian.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Nogueira-Exits-UFC-133-Co-Main-Event-34007

WhatIfGodWasALeaf:
This increase in fighters pulling out is probably directly related to the UFC introducing an insurance plan two months ago that means injured fighters still get their money.   

Damian:

--- Quote from: WhatIfGodWasALeaf on July 17, 2011, 06:12:53 PM ---This increase in fighters pulling out is probably directly related to the UFC introducing an insurance plan two months ago that means injured fighters still get their money.

--- End quote ---

things that make you go "hmmmmmm"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version