Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Capitals @ Leafs - Apr. 14th, 7:00pm - TSN4, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, April 14, 2022, 08:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Rob


Guilt Trip

Quote from: L K on April 14, 2022, 07:23:14 PM
Quote from: Guilt Trip on April 14, 2022, 07:20:07 PM
Quote from: L K on April 14, 2022, 07:17:41 PM
How can he miss.  How can he miss
What a play by Gio...what a flub by Willy...to the moon with him.

Samsonic actually saved it.  Wow.

Still if Nylander just slid it on the ice it was unstoppable
He's gotta bury that.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: Guilt Trip on April 14, 2022, 07:26:00 PM
Quote from: L K on April 14, 2022, 07:23:14 PM
Quote from: Guilt Trip on April 14, 2022, 07:20:07 PM
Quote from: L K on April 14, 2022, 07:17:41 PM
How can he miss.  How can he miss
What a play by Gio...what a flub by Willy...to the moon with him.

Samsonic actually saved it.  Wow.

Still if Nylander just slid it on the ice it was unstoppable
He's gotta bury that.

Probably 95 times out of a hundred he does.  But yeah.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

We may hate Wilson but wow that guy is  a player.

L K



L K

I think Nylander was picturing Guilt Trip on that shot

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: L K on April 14, 2022, 07:33:52 PM
I think Nylander was picturing Guilt Trip on that shot

That.  Thing.  Was.  WIRED

herman

Mid level between blocker and pad again :)

But a windup clapper on a partial mostly covered break without any change of sides really shouldn't be going in on proper goaltending.
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed

lamajama

Quote from: herman on April 14, 2022, 07:36:07 PM
Mid level between blocker and pad again :)

But a windup clapper on a partial mostly covered break without any change of sides really shouldn't be going in on proper goaltending.

Tell that to Guy Lafleur

Edit: and Don Cherry
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

L K

Tom Wilson being yet another piece of shit running over Campbell.  Made absolutely no effort to avoid him.  That should be a major penalty not 2 minutes

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate


Bill_Berg_is_sad

I don't think Nylander missed earlier. Samsonov made a crazy stick save.

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed