Just for Fun > Non-Hockey Chatter

The Official Gaming Thread

<< < (2/105) > >>

Bleeding Blue & White:
Oh ok, regardless kill comfirm looks pretty sweet.

I like that they changed it from kill streaks to point streaks so that you can play more objectives because honestly I prefer playing really agressivly and getting more of a 1k/d to camping and having a good k/d but I don't feel rewarded enough for it. 

darcy tucker16:
I have so many mixed emotions on this. On one hand the graphics and Elite look pretty awesome but on the other hand dropshotting, quickscoping are still there and it's likely gonna be super air-support heavy which I hate.  I was gonna preorder but I think I'll rent first. 

Erndog:
I want to try NHL 2012 as I haven't bought an NHL game since they took speedburst out.

I absolutely hate how there is no speedburst.  How the heck are players 1 speed throughout?  That is just so stupid to me.

Anyone know the reasoning why they took it out and if they ever considered putting it back in?

Deleted Account:

--- Quote from: Erndog on September 08, 2011, 10:51:01 AM ---I want to try NHL 2012 as I haven't bought an NHL game since they took speedburst out.

I absolutely hate how there is no speedburst.  How the heck are players 1 speed throughout?  That is just so stupid to me.

Anyone know the reasoning why they took it out and if they ever considered putting it back in?

--- End quote ---

Well each player has different speed and acceleration ratings that will make them faster or slower than others. There also is a speed burst button (I think R2 on the ps3) that will cause the player to push the puck ahead and skate faster. You just can't hold it down anymore.

ThatLeafsFan:

--- Quote from: TML fan on September 08, 2011, 12:22:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Erndog on September 08, 2011, 10:51:01 AM ---I want to try NHL 2012 as I haven't bought an NHL game since they took speedburst out.

--- End quote ---

Well each player has different speed and acceleration ratings that will make them faster or slower than others. There also is a speed burst button (I think R2 on the ps3) that will cause the player to push the puck ahead and skate faster. You just can't hold it down anymore.

--- End quote ---

Yea, Xbox is the left analag control, I think you press it down 2 or 3 times to reach max speed burst, doesn't last that long though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version