Just for Fun > Non-Hockey Chatter

The Official Gaming Thread

<< < (3/105) > >>

Deleted Account:
Ugh. My PS3 died today. Is transferring profile and save game data to a new console a simple task?

puckhog78:

--- Quote from: TML fan on September 30, 2011, 09:26:11 AM ---Ugh. My PS3 died today. Is transferring profile and save game data to a new console a simple task?

--- End quote ---

profile is stored online so i think youre fine there, data stored on hard drive, you can remove it and install it in your next machine, shouldnt be an issue IMO. HD can be found on left side of Ps3

Deleted Account:
Thanks. Sounds simple enough.

You know it's funny, I've gone through 5 Xbox 360s and now I'll be buying my 2nd PS3, but the Nintendo I got in 1989 still works.

AvroArrow:

--- Quote from: TML fan on September 30, 2011, 02:28:17 PM ---Thanks. Sounds simple enough.

You know it's funny, I've gone through 5 Xbox 360s and now I'll be buying my 2nd PS3, but the Nintendo I got in 1989 still works.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I have to ask.  Is your xbox/ps3 housed inside a cabinet or something?  Or is it in an open area with lots of airflow?

Deleted Account:

--- Quote from: AvroArrow on October 01, 2011, 10:01:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: TML fan on September 30, 2011, 02:28:17 PM ---Thanks. Sounds simple enough.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, I have to ask.  Is your xbox/ps3 housed inside a cabinet or something?  Or is it in an open area with lots of airflow?

--- End quote ---

PS3 is on top of a tv stand in the open. The Xbox is on the shelf below it, but the other 4 that broke were all in open areas.

I know what you're thinking but I probably treat my consoles better than I would treat my children :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version