Other Hockey News & Views > General NHL News & Views

Colorado Avalanche (C1) vs. St. Louis Blues (C3)

<< < (2/8) > >>

herman:
"Not sure if he just threw a water bottle at me" 😳

Nazem Kadri appears to have a water bottle thrown at him while discussing the collision with Binnington 🔎 pic.twitter.com/6XLbAdxEEm— B/R Open Ice (@BR_OpenIce) May 22, 2022
--- End quote ---

how about we look at your reputation instead! https://t.co/1QMSt2gQKv pic.twitter.com/2pmgFevQ2o— magnolia (@_aminaacid) May 22, 2022
--- End quote ---
:|

OldTimeHockey:

--- Quote from: herman on May 21, 2022, 11:18:05 PM ---Ouch 🤕 pic.twitter.com/wDLGYkYRJH— Gino Hard (@Ginohard_) May 22, 2022
--- End quote ---
Unfortunately, it sounds like COL D Samuel Girard suffered a broken sternum and is out for the season. Sorry to hear, he was playing so well.— Elliotte Friedman (@FriedgeHNIC) May 22, 2022
--- End quote ---
No call on the play

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what you call on that play.

herman:
I don’t know what to call on that play either. Contact points were pretty okay (shoulder to side/shoulder), but exacerbated by Girard reaching forward and low to poke the puck. Not really into hitting someone 2-3 ft from the boards into said boards, but it’s not like he was just blasting him in, he was establishing a forecheck. Very bad luck Girard’s chest got driven into the top edge of the end boards.

Derk:

--- Quote from: herman on May 21, 2022, 11:23:06 PM ---"Not sure if he just threw a water bottle at me" 😳

Nazem Kadri appears to have a water bottle thrown at him while discussing the collision with Binnington 🔎 pic.twitter.com/6XLbAdxEEm— B/R Open Ice (@BR_OpenIce) May 22, 2022
--- End quote ---

how about we look at your reputation instead! https://t.co/1QMSt2gQKv pic.twitter.com/2pmgFevQ2o— magnolia (@_aminaacid) May 22, 2022
--- End quote ---
:|

--- End quote ---

Sportsnet and other outlets now reporting Binnington is done for the series after that collision.

CarltonTheBear:
NHL source tells me that no fine or suspension is expected for Blues goalie Jordan Binnington for allegedly throwing a water bottle at Nazem Kadri during a postgame interview after Game 3. @StLouisBlues @Avalanche— Greg Wyshynski (@wyshynski) May 22, 2022
--- End quote ---

Instead they're going to fine Kadri $5k for being in the water bottle's way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version