Maple Leafs News and Views > 2011 to 2021 GDTs (OLD)

Canadiens @ Leafs - May 22nd, 7:00pm - CBC, Fan 590

<< < (2/69) > >>

Significantly Insignificant:

--- Quote from: TML fan on May 22, 2021, 09:37:51 AM ---Foligno at centre is a horrible idea.

--- End quote ---

It might be.  But he is defensively sound so if he lets Galchenyuk and Nylander gamble a little on offense it may pay off.

I would have brought Simmonds out and played Brooks.  In a way meant to inspire I would have said to that line that the team needs more from them.

Heroic Shrimp:
Here are the full remarks from Kyle Dubas on the Toronto Sun's cover featuring John Tavares: pic.twitter.com/hRRIivcuVu— Chris Johnston (@reporterchris) May 22, 2021
--- End quote ---

L K:

--- Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on May 22, 2021, 10:29:07 AM ---Here are the full remarks from Kyle Dubas on the Toronto Sun's cover featuring John Tavares: pic.twitter.com/hRRIivcuVu— Chris Johnston (@reporterchris) May 22, 2021
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

To me there is a very easy response to this stuff. Take away the Sun's access to the team.

Heroic Shrimp:
John Tavares has been cleared of all structural damage to his head, neck and spine, according to Kyle Dubas.— Chris Johnston (@reporterchris) May 22, 2021
--- End quote ---

John Tavares sustained a knee injury in the collision with Corey Perry, plus a concussion. He'll be out a minimum of two weeks for the knee issue.— Chris Johnston (@reporterchris) May 22, 2021
--- End quote ---

Stronger Than All:
Nothing short of a blowout revenge game will be enough.  I'd still be ok with just a win though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version