Maple Leafs News and Views > 2011 to 2021 GDTs (OLD)

Leafs @ Jets - Apr. 22nd, 7:00pm - SN, Fan 590

<< < (2/34) > >>

herman:
For the first time this season, the Leafs have no Zachs on the ice.

herman:
I really thought it'd be an ankle injury to Bogosian, but upon further review and the official announcement he's out with an upper-body injury, I think it's one if not both of his shoulders that got torqued when the rest of his substantial upper body mass slammed into the boards.

CarltonTheBear:

--- Quote from: herman on April 22, 2021, 09:39:11 AM ---I really thought it'd be an ankle injury to Bogosian, but upon further review and the official announcement he's out with an upper-body injury, I think it's one if not both of his shoulders that got torqued when the rest of his substantial upper body mass slammed into the boards.

--- End quote ---

He skated off looking pretty fine which is why I actually thought he avoided an injury there, but yeah that also makes an upper body injury there make more sense.

herman:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on April 22, 2021, 09:50:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: herman on April 22, 2021, 09:39:11 AM ---I really thought it'd be an ankle injury to Bogosian, but upon further review and the official announcement he's out with an upper-body injury, I think it's one if not both of his shoulders that got torqued when the rest of his substantial upper body mass slammed into the boards.

--- End quote ---

He skated off looking pretty fine which is why I actually thought he avoided an injury there, but yeah that also makes an upper body injury there make more sense.

--- End quote ---

I hope it's shoulder and not concussion. Literally everything hit the boards flush.

CarltonTheBear:

--- Quote from: herman on April 22, 2021, 10:04:47 AM ---I hope it's shoulder and not concussion. Literally everything hit the boards flush.

--- End quote ---

Rewatching it now, it's such a weird fall. Looks like it's going to be really bad but nothing in the actual collision with the boards seems too extreme. I don't think his head takes much of the force. I'm guessing it's more how he fell on his left arm/shoulder.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version