Other Hockey News & Views > NHL Transactions

Dubois to WPG for Laine and Roslovic

(1/11) > >>

bustaheims:
Jack Roslovic has a new deal as part of all this. Laine/Roslovic for Dubois and a third.— Elliotte Friedman (@FriedgeHNIC) January 23, 2021
--- End quote ---

Believe #nhljets are retaining 26% of Patrik Laine’s salary for this season, which evens out cap hits between Laine and Dubois. So no added salary for #CBJ other than new Roslovic deal.

Of course, Dubois has next year on his contract. Laine does not.— Frank Seravalli (@frank_seravalli) January 23, 2021
--- End quote ---

Jack Roslovic is an unsigned RFA, but is close to signing a two-year deal with #CBJ. Should be in the neighborhood of $2M per.— Aaron Portzline (@Aportzline) January 23, 2021
--- End quote ---

CarltonTheBear:
I'm surprised Columbus didn't have to throw something else in here. If Laine can get back to his rookie scoring days this could look like a terrific trade for them. I guess the flip-side is can he get those numbers playing under Torts and with Domi as his 1C.

Bender:
I mean it is pretty hilarious that these players got moved for each other after they were drafted one after the other.

Bender:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on January 23, 2021, 10:55:58 AM ---I'm surprised Columbus didn't have to throw something else in here. If Laine can get back to his rookie scoring days this could look like a terrific trade for them. I guess the flip-side is can he get those numbers playing under Torts and with Domi as his 1C.

--- End quote ---
This deals leans Columbus imo. Dubois is good but Laine is such a crazy scoring threat.

Frank E:
I'm not so sure Laine and Torts will be long for each other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version