Just for Fun > Ok Blue Jays Talk

Series 31: Jays at Mariners

(1/3) > >>

Darryl:
Sanchez back today and Delabar sent down.

Darryl:
I would gladly deal Hutchison.

Andy:

--- Quote from: Darryl on July 25, 2015, 06:01:35 PM ---I would gladly deal Hutchison.

--- End quote ---

No point in dealing him while his value is this low.

But his splits are really intriguing. He has an ERA of around 2.00 in his home starts (a hitters park) and a joke of an ERA on the road. He's still young and was rushed to the majors before sustaining a long injury; he has so little mileage on that arm. AAA wouldn't be a bad idea.

Darryl:

--- Quote from: Andy007 on July 25, 2015, 06:24:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Darryl on July 25, 2015, 06:01:35 PM ---I would gladly deal Hutchison.

--- End quote ---

But his splits are really intriguing. He has an ERA of around 2.00 in his home starts (a hitters park) and a joke of an ERA on the road. He's still young and was rushed to the majors before sustaining a long injury; he has so little mileage on that arm. AAA wouldn't be a bad idea.

--- End quote ---

Sadly with the complete lack of SP depth they don't have anyone who could take his spot should he go on a short trip to AAA.

Andy:

--- Quote from: Darryl on July 26, 2015, 04:01:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Andy007 on July 25, 2015, 06:24:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Sadly with the complete lack of SP depth they don't have anyone who could take his spot should he go on a short trip to AAA.

--- End quote ---

Yea they are in kind of a bind. I guess that's why Doubront is still in the rotation. Suprising that they a) inserted Sanchez to the bullpen and b) sent down Delabar (who has looked quite good), particularly with their SP weakness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version