Site Support & Feedback > General Info

Like button?

(1/3) > >>

Sanecow:
Another forum I frequent has a "like" button. I'm not sure whether the software used here has that option, but if it does, could we have it activated?

You're right:
"like" buttons and all other things facebook are the work of the devil. (Perhaps better served on a New Jersey fan site) ;)

moon111:

--- Quote from: Sanecow on December 27, 2013, 09:26:58 PM ---Another forum I frequent has a "like" button. I'm not sure whether the software used here has that option, but if it does, could we have it activated?

--- End quote ---
How about an dislike button as well?

Sanecow:
It's just a way to show that you agree with a post or appreciate a joke without having to spam. It's really nothing to do with Facebook. The forum in question activated about ten buttons but most of them were pretty useless, so they settled on the like button.

Zee:

--- Quote from: Sanecow on December 27, 2013, 09:48:34 PM ---It's just a way to show that you agree with a post or appreciate a joke without having to spam. It's really nothing to do with Facebook. The forum in question activated about ten buttons but most of them were pretty useless, so they settled on the like button.

--- End quote ---

I would like this post if I could.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version