Site Support & Feedback > General Info

Welcome to TMLfans Replacement Forum

<< < (53/53)

WhiskeyJack:

--- Quote from: #1PilarFan on July 06, 2012, 09:16:39 PM ---I'm not quite sure where to put this, but am I the only one who has noticed there's no link to the forums on the new home page?

Now for me, it's a big deal because by now I know the url to get to the forums but for somebody else it might be an issue. Then again, it might just be me. I suck at the internet.

--- End quote ---

It's the same for me.

Rebel_1812:

--- Quote from: WhiskeyJack on July 06, 2012, 09:32:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: #1PilarFan on July 06, 2012, 09:16:39 PM ---I'm not quite sure where to put this, but am I the only one who has noticed there's no link to the forums on the new home page?

Now for me, it's a big deal because by now I know the url to get to the forums but for somebody else it might be an issue. Then again, it might just be me. I suck at the internet.

--- End quote ---

It's the same for me.

--- End quote ---

I noticed it too.  Hopefully this was a mistake that is easy to correct.

Darryl:
Looks like Rick is doing a little front page updating. I added  temp link

Bleeding Blue & White:

--- Quote from: Darryl on July 07, 2012, 05:09:56 PM ---Looks like Rick is doing a little front page updating. I added  temp link

--- End quote ---

There was a bug with the old system, Rick is sorting out the new one. The current one is a temporary fix but later on there will probably be a makeover of the site.

Rick Couchman:

--- Quote from: McLeaf on July 07, 2012, 05:26:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Darryl on July 07, 2012, 05:09:56 PM ---Looks like Rick is doing a little front page updating. I added  temp link

--- End quote ---

There was a bug with the old system, Rick is sorting out the new one. The current one is a temporary fix but later on there will probably be a makeover of the site.

--- End quote ---

That's pretty much it.  The company that hosts our server did a server restart for us at pretty much the same time I was updating the front page.  I lost the front page template (well, I have it, but it's in pieces).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version