The "Mr. T" Man of the Match 2021-22 Edition : PLAYOFFS!

Started by Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate, October 12, 2021, 10:04:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Hey all

I'm on the road with sporadic Internet.  I have to miss the opener but I will do the MotM again.  I may be able to get online for G2.  Anyway carry on with voting as usual and I will get the thread going as soon as I can

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

•  

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed
  •  

L K

Engvall was going to be my HM until that late icing....nah I'm still giving it to him.

MoM: Campbell
HM: Engvall

Nylander, Kampf, Bunting all with solid games.  Does Kase end up with more shots or crashes into the boards?

Sandin was pretty shaky on the defense.
  •  

Bullfrog

MotM: Campbell
HM: Nylander

tip of the hat to Kampf. He's going to really help the PK.
  •  

L K

Quote from: Bullfrog on October 13, 2021, 09:56:26 PM

He definitely does...having a defensive center as our best forward defender is nice....but really having two goalies who have lateral movement and can look through screens (Andersen) is a big plus
  •  

Mr. Leaf

•  

Bender

Quote from: L K on October 13, 2021, 09:58:43 PM
Quote from: Bullfrog on October 13, 2021, 09:56:26 PM

He definitely does...having a defensive center as our best forward defender is nice....but really having two goalies who have lateral movement and can look through screens (Andersen) is a big plus
I thought that Campbell vs. Other Leafs Goalies on PK% was pretty hilarious.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender
  •  

Guilt Trip

Campbell is easily MOTM..
Engvall HM.
Taps to Kampf, Bunting and Willy.
  •  

louisstamos

As always, with all the love in the world for Mr. T (and more recently, 50 Mission Cap):

Campbell
HM: Engvall

Great games from Nylander, Bunting, and Muzz and Holl were awesome on the 5-on-3.
  •  

CarltonTheBear

Campbell
HM Engvall

Thought Bunting, Kase, and Kampf all had pretty great first games as a Leaf. Nylander was of course also solid.
  •  

Frank E

•  

applecheeks

Campbell  did the job
     HM >  Engvall > impressive showing.
  •  

Sandinius

Agree

MotM Campbell
HM Engvall (could just as well have chosen Nylander but I assume I will get more chanses to vote for him than Engvall during the season)
  •  

Highlander

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few"
                                           Sunryn Suzuki
  •  

WhatIfGodWasALeaf

•