Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Leafs @ Canadiens - May 24th, 7:00pm - CBC, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, May 24, 2021, 12:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Heroic Shrimp

Holl almost took one in the face to block Suzuki. Attaboy.
Supersize my Freedom Fries

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: Bender on May 24, 2021, 08:21:05 PM
Caufield does have a pretty spicy wrister.

The hype around him from the talking heads is definitely a little much, but the dude's gonna be a great player. I approve of Montreal's coach not wanting that to happen right now.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: L K on May 24, 2021, 08:44:51 PM
Some tense stuff there but the Leafs were not giving Montreal space there.  This is by far the best positional defense this iteration of the team has played

Yeah, nobody likes the shot differential in the 3rd but this isn't the Leafs of old.  Full marks to the whole d-corps tonight.

BermudaBudsFan


Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: CarltonTheBear on May 24, 2021, 08:46:03 PM
Quote from: Bender on May 24, 2021, 08:21:05 PM
Caufield does have a pretty spicy wrister.

The hype around him from the talking heads is definitely a little much, but the dude's gonna be a great player. I approve of Montreal's coach not wanting that to happen right now.

Weird how he disappeared him for most of the middle, huh?


Heroic Shrimp

Supersize my Freedom Fries

Guilt Trip


Guilt Trip

Huge win considering who's out for us. JT is a huge loss and so is Foligno. Let's hope he can go tomorrow.

lamajama

Quote from: Guilt Trip on May 24, 2021, 08:55:47 PM
Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on May 24, 2021, 08:53:39 PM
So.... are we coming back with Jack?
I would.You think Montreal is playing Allen?

I don't think there is any chanceof that at all. Price is playing very well
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Guilt Trip

Quote from: lamajama on May 24, 2021, 09:00:53 PM
Quote from: Guilt Trip on May 24, 2021, 08:55:47 PM
Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on May 24, 2021, 08:53:39 PM
So.... are we coming back with Jack?
I would.You think Montreal is playing Allen?

I don't think there is any chanceof that at all. Price is playing very well
So there's your answer. Let's see if Campbell is good to go first.

Mr. Leaf

Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on May 24, 2021, 08:53:39 PM
So.... are we coming back with Jack?
I wouldn't hesitate to play Campbell again tomorrow.  If Foligno still can't play, I'd like to see Brooks in for Nash too.

dekedastardly

I didn't have a good feeling about this one after hearing Foligno was a no-go. Boys proved me wrong. Kerfoot had a strong game. Willy is on fire. Jack makes it look easy. The Leafs had a large amount of golden opportunities to make this game far from close, particularly in the 2nd. Let's do it again tomorrow!!

dekedastardly

Quote from: Mr. Leaf on May 24, 2021, 09:09:32 PM
Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on May 24, 2021, 08:53:39 PM
So.... are we coming back with Jack?
I wouldn't hesitate to play Campbell again tomorrow.  If Foligno still can't play, I'd like to see Brooks in for Nash too.

I thought Riley Nash was really strong PKing tonight.

Bender

Quote from: dekedastardly on May 24, 2021, 09:16:41 PM
Quote from: Mr. Leaf on May 24, 2021, 09:09:32 PM
Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on May 24, 2021, 08:53:39 PM
So.... are we coming back with Jack?
I wouldn't hesitate to play Campbell again tomorrow.  If Foligno still can't play, I'd like to see Brooks in for Nash too.

I thought Riley Nash was really strong PKing tonight.
Brooks is really green to be thrown straight into a playoff game when we have Riley Nash.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender