Other Hockey News & Views > NHL Transactions

Bertuzzi re-signs in Detroit

<< < (2/4) > >>

Madferret:
The question is is he the greatest neck breaker in the history of the game?

Nik:

--- Quote from: Sarge on February 23, 2012, 12:20:12 PM ---1076 NHL games... and counting. You're obviously reading out of another book but in mine, that's rather impressive.

--- End quote ---

It's Martin Gelinas-tastic!

Sarge:

--- Quote from: Madferret on February 23, 2012, 12:24:59 PM ---The question is is he greatest neck breaker in the history of the game?

--- End quote ---

Probably.  :-\

Nik:

--- Quote from: Madferret on February 23, 2012, 12:24:59 PM ---The question is is he the greatest neck breaker in the history of the game?

--- End quote ---

He did accomplish the pretty remarkable feat of getting me to root against a Canadian Olympic team.

brothert:

--- Quote from: Sarge on February 23, 2012, 12:20:12 PM ---
--- Quote from: Saint Nik on February 23, 2012, 11:45:54 AM ---
--- Quote from: Sarge on February 23, 2012, 11:38:30 AM ---Good signing by the Wings... and what a career Bertuzzi is putting together in spite of all that happened.

--- End quote ---

He's basically been a marginal player post lockout and was really only an impact player for a couple of years.

--- End quote ---

1076 NHL games... and counting. You're obviously reading out of another book but in mine, that's rather impressive.

--- End quote ---
Tie Domi has 1020 NHL Games.  The only thing i found impressive about him was his fighting.  Bertuzzi will only really be remembered for his ability to assault people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version