Other Hockey News & Views > NHL Transactions

Gill traded to Nashville

<< < (3/3)

bustaheims:

--- Quote from: RedLeaf on February 17, 2012, 03:16:45 PM ---I guess Nashville intents on trading Suter after all? I would love to see him as a Leaf.

--- End quote ---

I doubt adding a 3rd pairing type like Gill will have any impact on Nashville's position on Suter.

leafplasma:

--- Quote from: WhatIfGodWasALeaf on February 17, 2012, 02:07:44 PM ---Slaney is a career AHL'er I think, Blake has some NHL upside, but is having an awful year. 

Not sure I'm crazy about the deal from the Habs perspective.

--- End quote ---

ECHLer, Slaney will have a long and prosperous career in a Habs jersey.  What were we thinking dealing him for Franson and then letting them throw in Lombardi?  I shudder when they then asked us for Lebda to boot.  Theives those Preds.

moon111:

--- Quote from: Sarge on February 17, 2012, 03:20:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: RedLeaf on February 17, 2012, 03:16:45 PM ---I guess Nashville intents on trading Suter after all? I would love to see him as a Leaf.

--- End quote ---

I don't know about that. I think it's a similar situation with Grabovski in that you may just decide to hang on to him for your playoff run regardless if you can sign him prior to the trade deadline or not.

--- End quote ---
If Grabs and Suter are in a similiar situation, why not trade them for each other?  With Gardiner doing so well, Leafs can throw in a D-man and bring up Kadri.  :D

azzurri63:

--- Quote from: moon111 on February 18, 2012, 12:52:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sarge on February 17, 2012, 03:20:08 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I don't know about that. I think it's a similar situation with Grabovski in that you may just decide to hang on to him for your playoff run regardless if you can sign him prior to the trade deadline or not.

--- End quote ---
If Grabs and Suter are in a similiar situation, why not trade them for each other?  With Gardiner doing so well, Leafs can throw in a D-man and bring up Kadri.  :D

--- End quote ---

Grabs for Suter and Schenn to Philly for JVR.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version