Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

2022 Blue Jays

Started by Deebo, November 16, 2021, 10:24:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arn

Pro sportsmen shouldn't be allowed to have fun.
I Saw Jay McClement Score.

bustaheims

With the manager gone, the things the players initiated and enjoy should go? Oh, Damian...
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

OldTimeHockey

8-2 Win. Montoyo was the problem. Problem Solved.

L K

They finish up the "first half" with four games against an awful Royals team that has to call up half a roster due to non-vaccination.  They are in a 3-way tie for the 2nd wildcard with Boston and Seattle.  If they don't sweep the Royals here I don't have much faith in the team in the second half.

Peter D.

Quote from: Iafrate on July 13, 2022, 08:41:23 PM
https://twitter.com/DamoSpin/status/1547257606787502081?s=20&t=VbK8VTb6GKJ0zUIfJE_obw

Ah Damian Cox, never change.

The same Damien Cox who had an entire article about wanting to see the high-five "train" by the bench along with going to tap the goalie on the pads after a goal stopped.

What a miserable coot.

OldTimeHockey

He wants Robots.

Teams that have fun together, play better together. End of story.

bustaheims

Yup. He doesn't like that a bunch of mostly 20-somethings are having fun while playing sports for a living. I don't know about you, but I thought sports were supposed to be fun.

What a Karen.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Heroic Shrimp

Supersize my Freedom Fries

Nik

Jays take a high school LHP in the first round named Brandon Barriera.
I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi

L K

Looks like great potential.  Hard throwing with multiple pitches that scout highly.   That's a high potential front of the rotation starter and a lefty to boot

Andy

And Toman, the guy who I saw projected to go to the Jays with their first pick (23) on multiple mock drafts, is snatched at pick 77. Very impressive.

Deebo

Quote from: Andy on July 18, 2022, 08:25:14 AM
And Toman, the guy who I saw projected to go to the Jays with their first pick (23) on multiple mock drafts, is snatched at pick 77. Very impressive.

Sounds like he was telling other teams he would go to college if they picked him.

https://twitter.com/WinsAndFlosses/status/1548894855002202112

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed

Arn

I saw an in game interview with Manoah during a game earlier in the season and I thought he came across really, really well. Well spoken, knowledgeable and quite smart.
I Saw Jay McClement Score.