Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Stanley Cup Final: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. Montreal Canadiens

Started by CarltonTheBear, June 26, 2021, 07:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

OldTimeHockey

So has Price fallen back to earth or is Tampa just that good?

Peter D.

Nik

Quote from: OldTimeHockey on July 03, 2021, 07:44:21 AM
So has Price fallen back to earth or is Tampa just that good?

I think it's more the latter than the former but there are elements of both. Tampa is, with Kucherov, probably the most talented team top to bottom in the league and when everything isn't going right for Montreal they're pretty ordinary.
I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi

Guilt Trip

bustaheims

This shot attempt location graph really tells all you need to know:

https://www.naturalstattrick.com/game.php?season=20202021&game=30413&view=limited#lbhm5v5

Tampa loaded up on shot from high danger areas. Montreal barely has any from the slot area.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

LittleHockeyFan

I seem to jinx the team I wanna see win, so I intentionally haven't been watching the final because I don't wanna jinx the Lightning. I'm not a Tampa fan, but I hate montreal with a burning passion. Hope this ends Monday night.

L K

Quote from: CarltonTheBear on July 05, 2021, 12:14:35 PM
https://twitter.com/JeffVeillette/status/1412080767002370052

Averaged 23 goals over the last 3 seasons.  Team can't score...need to scratch him so we can play prevent hockey and lose 4-1.

I don't know that Toronto beats Vegas but this playoff run has just made me irrationally angry at this team for not having the gear to finish teams off.

lamajama

TB in alone from mid o zone and Staal basically clothesline's
TB and no call. Jesus NHL get your shit together
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

lamajama

I might add to no one's surprise that the ref
was watching from 20 feet away directly
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Bill_Berg_is_sad

Gotta make all teams even no matter what. "Best officials in all sports."