Other Hockey News & Views > General NHL News & Views

Round 3: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. New York Islanders

<< < (6/6)

lamajama:
Hockey has been halfway saved

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: Nik on June 25, 2021, 10:38:00 PM ---I'm glad the Lightning won but holy god these playoffs have just been miserably bad.

--- End quote ---
Yup. Worst playoffs in a long time. Hard to watch.

Highlander:

--- Quote from: WAYNEINIONA on June 25, 2021, 10:35:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: louisstamos on June 25, 2021, 10:30:25 PM ---That was a hell of a game, but the right team won.  I've got a soft spot in my heart for Tampa, so I'm a happy camper!

--- End quote ---
  Agreed. Now I will watch the finals.

--- End quote ---
Spent a few winters in the Tampa area, real nice town, lots of fun, Ana Maria Island, Sarasota...saw the Leafs play Tampa there a few times.  Love the Lightning bolt when it zaps up in the rafters.

OldTimeHockey:

--- Quote from: Guilt Trip on June 26, 2021, 08:31:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: Nik on June 25, 2021, 10:38:00 PM ---I'm glad the Lightning won but holy god these playoffs have just been miserably bad.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure I share that view. I've enjoyed a good chunk of the hockey I've watched(other than games 5,6, and 7 of the Leafs series).

Guilt Trip:

--- Quote from: OldTimeHockey on June 26, 2021, 01:22:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Guilt Trip on June 26, 2021, 08:31:14 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure I share that view. I've enjoyed a good chunk of the hockey I've watched(other than games 5,6, and 7 of the Leafs series).

--- End quote ---
There have been some great games but overall, they can take this"playoff" hockey and stuff it. Tired of watching the 90's all over again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version