Just for Fun > Non-Hockey Chatter

Remembering Sakura

<< < (4/13) > >>

AlmosGirl:

--- Quote from: Guilt Trip on July 15, 2011, 05:26:43 PM ---I remember her. Very thoughtful person from what I could gather. I didn't know her as well as some others here, but she was special....found this pic...there's a happy Leafs Fan!

--- End quote ---

:'( Thank you for posting this.

She was a truly amazing and wonderful person and I miss her terribly.  She is always in my thoughts and I'm a better person for having known her.  Wishing you were with us still Sakura.  We miss you friend!

RobDM:
What a tremendous loss of a wonderful person.

Can't believe it's been six years. I remember Darryl's devastating instant message on MSN. Then I authored the front page bulletin to tell everyone of the tragedy; phoning a few posters who knew her well, but aren't "daily" posters.  It was a day I'll never forget, for all the wrong reasons.

We've still kept her tribute page on our site:
 http://www.tmlfans.ca/mgro

As for the tree that we planted in her memory in Rennie Park, thanks to donations from many of you, I last visited it in May on the day of what would have been her 43rd birthday. It seems to be doing quite well!  :)

Miss you lots, Sakura!

Wendel's Fist:
I think everyone was blown away with the news back then.

I remember that even when I argued with Sakura, she's probably the only person that ever made me think............wait a minute, maybe I'm the idiot here. She just had a way of doing that without even trying.

From the few PM's that I had with her, she was a sweet girl with wisdom way beyond her years.

Anyway, just wanted to say that it was very classy for all involved to keep a sticky thread for her in a temporary forum.

Well done.

Mordac:
We're so classy around here, we even let habs, sens, and flyers fans post!

Bender:
I joined the site after M-Gro had left, but I always felt like I really missed the chance of conversing with someone special.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version