Other Hockey News & Views > General NHL News & Views

Official Ottawa Senators Thread

<< < (671/672) > >>

L K:
Alfredsson going into the Hall of Fame.

Announcing Class of 2022 Player Inductee Daniel Alfredsson.#HHOF2022 | #HHOF pic.twitter.com/FA8tLMGVMt— Hockey Hall of Fame (@HockeyHallFame) June 27, 2022
--- End quote ---

Luongo, Sedin, Sedin and Riika Sallinen and Herb Carnegie (builder)

CarltonTheBear:
I wish there was only room for one of the Sedin's and they had to pick between the two.

bustaheims:
The Hall just keeps lowering their standards. Sad. ;D

CarltonTheBear:
I looked up this NHL.com article after Luongo retired asking whether or not he should be in the Hall and 6 of the 7 columnists/writers asked said he shouldn't be a first ballot guy.

Which is funny because, I mean, he was... and because I think he's arguably the most deserving one in the bunch this year. Wild he never managed to win a Vezina in his career.

bustaheims:

--- Quote from: CarltonTheBear on June 27, 2022, 03:33:24 PM ---I looked up this NHL.com article after Luongo retired asking whether or not he should be in the Hall and 6 of the 7 columnists/writers asked said he shouldn't be a first ballot guy.

Which is funny because, I mean, he was... and because I think he's arguably the most deserving one in the bunch this year. Wild he never managed to win a Vezina in his career.

--- End quote ---

Unfortunately, his best years were in the "Brodeur wins the Vezina, because Brodeur" years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version