Other Hockey News & Views > General NHL News & Views

Official Ottawa Senators Thread

<< < (670/672) > >>

herman:
https://theathletic.com/3337916/2022/05/30/vasilevskiy-lightning-goalie-draft-playoffs/

--- Quote ---Senators GM Bryan Murray asked after the combine if they could interview Vasilevskiy in Ottawa, where the goalie prospect was training. They were going to fly in Russian defenseman Sergei Gonchar to help in the talks. But the day before the scheduled interview, Vasilevskiy went to a water park for a few hours.

“It was a very, very hot day,” Tyjnych said. “He was burned. He was so red. So I called Ottawa and said, ‘I’m so sorry, he’s feeling bad, maybe some fever. Can we postpone for two or three days? They said ‘OK,’ but seemed disappointed.

“They never called me back.”
--- End quote ---

Ottawa picked 15th that draft, and it was a beauty.

OldTimeHockey:

--- Quote from: Frank E on June 23, 2022, 01:44:37 PM ---Finally...maybe.

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/ncc-reaches-agreement-with-senators-to-build-arena-at-lebreton-flats/

--- End quote ---

It's the perfect spot for a rink with the Redblacks and 67's playing right next door.

Zee:

--- Quote from: LittleHockeyFan on June 23, 2022, 03:48:09 PM ---what ever happened to madferret and SuckerPunch?

--- End quote ---

Once the Sens turned into garbage they couldn't easily troll Leafs fans anymore so they stopped posting.

bustaheims:

--- Quote from: OldTimeHockey on June 24, 2022, 11:02:07 AM ---It's the perfect spot for a rink with the Redblacks and 67's playing right next door.

--- End quote ---

Lebreton Flats is hardly next door to Lansdowne Park/Frank Clair Stadium/TD Place...

OldTimeHockey:

--- Quote from: bustaheims on June 24, 2022, 11:58:34 AM ---
--- Quote from: OldTimeHockey on June 24, 2022, 11:02:07 AM ---It's the perfect spot for a rink with the Redblacks and 67's playing right next door.

--- End quote ---

Lebreton Flats is hardly next door to Lansdowne Park/Frank Clair Stadium/TD Place...

--- End quote ---

My bad on that one. Not sure why I had that impression.

Regardless. Closer to downtown than Kanata.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version