Other Hockey News & Views > General NHL News & Views

Parise re-signs with the Devils.

(1/3) > >>

Sarge:
TSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie
Parise's one year deal with NJD is worth $6M.
6 minutes ago

Too bad for Lou that they couldn't work out something more long term but in the mean time, 6 mil. is a pretty good number for Parise I think.

bustaheims:
It's a very interesting situation, because it means Parise is scheduled to become a UFA next summer. Could the rumours of him wanting out of NJ be true?

Sarge:

--- Quote from: Busta Reims on July 29, 2011, 06:45:26 PM ---It's a very interesting situation, because it means Parise is scheduled to become a UFA next summer. Could the rumours of him wanting out of NJ be true?

--- End quote ---

Could be. I've been reading rumours all summer long about Parise is upset about the whole Kovalchuk thing.

Bleeding Blue & White:

--- Quote from: Floyd on July 29, 2011, 06:50:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Busta Reims on July 29, 2011, 06:45:26 PM ---It's a very interesting situation, because it means Parise is scheduled to become a UFA next summer. Could the rumours of him wanting out of NJ be true?

--- End quote ---

Could be. I've been reading rumours all summer long about Parise is upset about the whole Kovalchuk thing.

--- End quote ---

the what? They dont like each other?

Sarge:

--- Quote from: McPwnage on July 29, 2011, 08:02:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Floyd on July 29, 2011, 06:50:01 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

the what? They dont like each other?

--- End quote ---

All rumour and speculation but the idea is that Parise didn't like all the attention Kovy was getting. Parise feels he's the marquee player on the team and his salary should represent that and knows it likely never will now... yada, yada, yada....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version